At The Everett Clinic, we understand that learning about Medicare options can be an overwhelming experience. The following information has been developed to help you understand your options.
Things to consider:
Some things we encourage you to consider when choosing a Medicare health plan include:
To compare your current Medicare or Medicare Advantage health plan to the health plans we currently accept, please visit www.medicare.gov and select Find Health & Drug Plans to begin your search. Additional information about Medicare options, including what is covered under Medicare Parts A and B, may be found at the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner web site or call 1-800-562-6900, or the local SHIBA at 425-290-1276.
- Can I continue seeing my Everett Clinic Primary Care Physician on the health plan I am considering?
- Are my prescriptions covered by this plan?
- Is my pharmacy in this plan’s network?
- Am I able to get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
Medicare Advantage is preferred by The Everett Clinic. Learn more about Medicare Advantage and why The Everett Clinic thinks it could benefit you. If you have questions about Medicare Advantage, you may call our Medicare Advocate Department at 425-258-3901.
Annual Medicare Visit
Medicare covers a “welcome to Medicare” preventive visit, as well as a yearly “wellness” visit. Learn more about an Annual Comprehensive Visit for our Patients with Medicare or Medicare Advantage.