Weight Loss for Life
Tuesdays, January 7 - February 18, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Evergreen Building, Conference Room A
7600 Evergreen Way, Everett 98203
Weight Loss for Life is a seven week interactive class designed to change your relationship with food and exercise. It will help you:
Facilitators: Cheryl Beighle, MD, and Jenna Lisenby, DPT.
- Become aware of the association of feelings and eating habits
- Learn mindfulness as a stress reduction technique to use while eating
- Learn hypnosis to develop a healthy relationship to food
- Understand portion control and how to track calories
- Enjoy healthy recipes
- Dispel exercise and fitness myths and establish a baseline exercise program
Click here to register.
Questions? Contact Simone Hamblen at 425-304-1144