Ruben Contreras, MD, MPH
"I see education as a key to establishing a successful health partnership."
Ruben Contreras, MD, MPH is not accepting new patients. Please choose another or call 425-339-5456.
I enjoy working with people who are actively involved with their own health and well being. I see education as an important role for me in establishing a successful health partnership.
- Medical Degree: University of Southern California (1981)
- Master's Degree: Public Health, Harvard University
- Residency: Family Medicine, Group Health
- Board Certified: Family Practice
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 1992
Why The Everett Clinic?
I was in solo private practice In Everett for four years before joining The Everett Clinic. I saw significant advantages for me and my patients by being part of a large multispecialty group practice.