Maggie Chou, MD
“Being a physician gives me a unique opportunity to make a positive difference in someone’s life.”
Maggie Chou, MD is accepting new patients. Call 425-493-6002 to request an appointment.
I feel privileged to be in pediatrics. I enjoy working with families to ensure that their children are healthy and happy, from birth through adolescence. I value the partnership with parents and their children, and try to make sure all their questions are answered and addressed.
- Practicing medicine for over five years
- Medical Degree: University of Washington, Seattle WA
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science, Cell and Molecular Biology with Honors
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2008
Why The Everett Clinic?
I believe in The Everett Clinic’s mission of putting patients first and doing what’s right for each patient.
I think our philosophy about patient-centered care is really important, because that is what medicine
is all about.