Lonny M Hecker, MD
"I enjoy listening to my patients, and educating them on disease prevention."
Lonny M Hecker, MD is accepting new patients. Call 425-339-5421 to request an appointment.
I enjoy listening to patients and helping them to feel better, as well as educating them on disease prevention. I strive to make the entire patient experience pleasant, as well as dignified and painless.
- Medical Degree: New York University (1985)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Einstein College of Medicine, NY
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Columbia University St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, NY
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine. Gastroenterology
- Advanced Training: Biliary Endoscopy
- Education: Master's degree, Human Nutrition, Columbia University
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2002
Why The Everett Clinic?
I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity every day to work with and learn from some of the best physician in the Northwest.