Paul T McBride, MD
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
"A successful patient-physician relationship requires trust and cooperation from both parties."
Paul T McBride, MD is accepting new patients. Call 425-339-5412 to request an appointment.
My philosophy on patient care is that patients and I must work together as a team to find the best solution to their unique medical problems. That requires cooperation and trust from both parties.
- Medical Degree: University of Utah Medical School
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Utah Medical School
- Fellowship: National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Board Certified: Allergy/Immunology, Internal Medicine
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 1989
Why The Everett Clinic?
I chose to work at The Everett Clinic because I liked the fact that it is physician-owned and operated, which enables us to do what is best for the patient.