Xiaowen Wang, MD
Cancer / Oncology
"My proudest accomplishment has been earning the trust and confidence of the patients I care for."
Xiaowen Wang, MD is accepting new patients. Call 425-297-5500 to request an appointment.
I believe in personalized and evidence based patient care. I try to utilize the best known clinical evidence to help patient make decisions which help them to acheive their goals for their life.
- Medical Degree: Qingdao University Medical School, China (1993)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Rochester General Hospital/University of Rochester (2005)
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington (2005)
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2009
Why The Everett Clinic?
I appreciated the opportunity to develop close working relationships with other providers who shared the same belief of doing what is right for each patient. I believe The Everett Clinic has the best organizational support to help me deliver ideal care to patients.