David Kawamura, MD
Hand Surgery & Therapy
"If you (patients) ever need me, I'll definitely make time for you."
David Kawamura, MD is accepting new patients. Call 425-339-5470 to request an appointment.
Patients who use their hands for a living can have problems arise over time. Treating these patients can be very rewarding. They are often motivated to get back to work which presents a real opportunity for me to help them.
I try to take the time to see how each patient is doing, not just focusing on the hand problem but seeing how they are doing in general.
- Medical Degree: Washington University, St. Louis (2003)
- Residency: Plastic Surgery Residency, Washington University Medical Center/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
- Fellowship: Hand and Microvascular Surgery, University of Washington
- Board Certified: Hand Surgery and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2012
Why The Everett Clinic?
I joined the Everett Clinic because it is comprised of dedicated professionals who provide outstanding patient care.