Jared M Anderson, MD
Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
"I'm here to help you get back to the activities you enjoy as quickly and safely as possible."
*Every other week
Jared M Anderson, MD is not accepting new patients. Please choose another or call 360-454-1947.
My role as a physician is to help you get back to the activities you enjoy as quickly and safely as possible. I will coach you in the steps that need to be undertaken to achieve that goal, and then both allow you and expect you to actively participate in your health. My focus during treatment is getting to the root of the problem as a means to alleviate illness or pain. Learn more about exercise and injury prevention
- Medical Degree: Ohio State University College of Medicine (2007)
- Residency: Family Medicine, University of Washington (Spokane)
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, MAX Sports Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Board Certified: Family Medicine and Sports Medicine, CAQ
- Fluent in Spanish
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2012
Why The Everett Clinic?
In order to treat an individual, the entire medical team must be united in this goal. The Everett Clinic is such a place. Within the structure of the clinic, and its flexibility, I am able to use my skills and interests to provide individualized patient care.