Jason Lukas, MD, PhD
Cancer / Oncology
“Cancer is a devastating and life changing event in a therapeutic and psychological maze - I take a holistic approach to help patients through the labyrinth."
Jason Lukas, MD, PhD is accepting new patients. Call 425-297-5500 to request an appointment.
I served in the Navy for 14 years and outranked most of my patients. However, I always told them that they are the Captain of their ship and that I'm their Navigator, to help them find the best way through the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Doctorate Degree: PhD, University of Southern California, 1998
- Medical Degree: Drexel School of Medicine (previously Hahnemann), 2002
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Washington
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, University of California
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Oncology
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2013
Dr. Lukas Testing Breast Cancer Vaccine
Dr. Lukas is overseeing trials of the NeuVax breast cancer vaccine, which aims to decrease the recurrence of breast cancer in women. He appeared on KING5’s New Day Northwest show to talk about our Providence Regional Cancer Partnership clinical trial program. To learn more about the new breast cancer vaccine clinical trial, visit www.cancerpartnership.org/trials. To enroll in this clinical trial, call 425-297-5531.
Why The Everett Clinic?
The most compelling reason to practice at The Everett Clinic is their mission of putting patients first which is where my philosophy as a physician dovetails nicely with the Clinic's. Patient-centered care is great care.