Natalie Higgins, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), Cosmetic Surgery
"I went into medicine to make a difference in people’s lives. There is no better reward than the gratitude of a happy, healthy patient."
Natalie Higgins, MD is accepting new patients. Call 360-454-1941 to request an appointment.
The most wonderful part of my job is interacting with patients, listening to their concerns and using my expertise to give them exemplary, compassionate care with the best possible treatment outcome.
- Medical Degree: University of Washington School of Medicine (2001)
- Internship: General Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago (2007)
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery; Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2012
Why The Everett Clinic?
I chose The Everett Clinic because it’s a multispecialty group that provides the well-rounded, integrated care all patients deserve. My first priority is taking care of patients the right way, and that value is strongly reflected in The Everett Clinic’s core values.