I enjoy working with patients and their families to provide comprehensive and individualized care in a supportive setting.
I am board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and Palliative Care and Hospice. I have experience with complex patients in a variety of settings including hospital, clinic, skilled nursing, and home care.
For many years I worked at the University of Alabama at Birmingham setting as a consultant for complex geriatric issues ranging from heart failure and COPD to dementia, depression, and behavioral problems in the elderly.
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Wisconsin (2000)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Palliative Care, Hospice
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2013