I enjoy seeing patients in the office, and doing appropriate procedures when needed to help diagnose and treat cardiac disease. I strongly believe in preventative and evidence based medical care. Cardiology is a complex and rapidly changing field. I strive to ensure that the patient is receiving the latest, evidence based care to prevent the debilitating effects of cardiac disease.
I find all of cardiology to be very interesting and have not restricted myself to any specialty within cardiology. I do, however, enjoy cardiac imaging which allows me to diagnose coronary artery disease. My interests also include preventive cardiology, and heart disease in women, since heart disease in women presents so differently than in men.
- Medical Degree: University of Mumbai, Bombay, India (2001)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship: Cardiology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Board Certified: Cardiovascular Diseases, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Hypertension
- Joined The Everett Clinic in 2011