The specialty-trained surgeons and staff on the Ear, Nose and Throat team have the expertise to consult on ENT problems of all complexities in any age. They diagnose and treat diseases of the head and neck, and have availability of both surgical and non-surgical practitioners ready to help.
Our ENT team offers a comprehensive range of services for patients with ear, nose and throat problems including:
Full Spectrum ENT Surgery:
- Testing for LPR (laryngopharyngeal reflux, i.e. GERD symptoms high in the throat)
- Pediatric ENT
- Skin & Face – including cancer, cosmetic surgery (face lift, skin resurfacing, eyelid surgery), and rehabilitation of facial paralysis.
- Nose & Sinuses – 3D guided surgical intervention for infectious conditions, breathing, tumors, cosmetic surgery and reconstruction, and disorders of taste and smell.
- Ears – including balance disorders, infections, tumors, repair of external ear deformities, and hearing testing and treatment by surgery or with hearing aids.
- Mouth, Throat & Voice Box – including possible tumors and enlargement of the tonsils.
- Neck – Including tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, saliva-producing glands, and other neck tumors/cancer.
- Fellowship-trained surgeons in otology and thyroid/parathyroid surgery
- Leading-edge surgical teams and technology
- Dr. Paul Abson, Dr. Jeffery Adams, Dr. Paul Bikhazi
- Specialized training in non-surgical ENT for vertigo and dysphagia
- Available for more timely treatment of non-surgical and sometimes chronic ENT issues
- PA Lisa Owens-Dick
- Specialty in facial rejuvenation