If you have diabetes or another hormone-related condition, you may be seeing an endocrinologist, an expert in the diseases and conditions of the endocrine glands and hormones. The Everett Clinic endocrinologists care for adults with:
- Thyroid problems
- Hormonal and metabolic disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal gland problems
Diabetic? Learn About Diabetes and How to Control It.
If you have been diagnosed with thyroid nodules or thyroid cancer, our endocrinologists can provide you with the most comprehensive, coordinated care, close to home. This includes:
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and ultrasound-guided biopsy
- State-of-the-art molecular diagnostics for thyroid biopsy samples
- Radioactive iodine treatment provided by an endocrinologist specially trained to treat thyroid cancer
- Referral to expert thyroid surgeons when needed
- Long-term care for all types of thyroid cancer
To make an appointment with one of our endocrinologists, call 425-339-5431.