Your Heart: Entrust Its Care to the Best
It beats more than 100,000 times a day and it’s vital to your well-being. Our team of cardiac and vascular specialists is here to help you with any treatments and lifestyle changes you need to make your heart as healthy as it can be. With the most advanced technology available and some of the best board-certified cardiac specialists in the region, your heart is in good hands.
Add to that, real-time access to your online medical record, which lets your cardiologist get up-to-date information on your tests and view your images online. “This allows us to make the right decisions and to provide the right care at the right time,” says Dr. Mahesh Mulumudi, cardiologist.
Call for a consultation today!
Everett: 425-339-5411 or Smokey Point: 360-454-1911
You may see us for help with:
- Testing and evaluation to determine if you have heart disease
- Atrial Fibrillation Clinic
- Heart disease prevention and education
- A wide range of treatment options
When you are referred to see us, what can you expect?
- You’ll start with a consultation appointment including an evaluation and risk assessment.
- Your cardiologist may seek more information from diagnostic tests (available at The Everett Clinic) such as:
- After diagnostic testing, your cardiologist we make recommendations to improve your heart health. Options include: lifestyle changes, medication, angioplasty, or surgery.
Leg pain? We can help.
We can provide treatment options for varicose veins, enlarged and painful leg veins, and for deep vein thrombosis (DVT), blood clots in the legs.