"Each patient is different. My job is to listen, hear their concerns, their problems, and to create a treatment plan that is appropriate for them." — Dr. Vold
Your Team for Women’s Health
For all the phases of your life — preconception counseling to fertility to menopause — we’ll keep up-to-date to provide you with informed medical treatments and options. Then, we’ll help make sure you know what you need to know to make your choice — the best treatment won’t be the same for everyone.
Moms to be, we would also be honored to be your maternity team.
Visit us for your:
- yearly wellness checks
- hormone replacement therapy
We can also help with:
- abnormal pap smears
- menstrual cycles (treatment options for endometriosis and abnormal bleeding)
- ovarian cysts and fibroids
- STD testing and treatment
- urinary incontinence
Ask your provider for more information about:
- help for heavy menstrual bleeding (symptoms include: cycles last longer than seven days, blood clots, severe cramping) – options include hormone treatments and, for women not planning to have future children, a treatment called endometrial cryo-ablation which freezes the uterine lining responsible for heavy bleeding (91 percent of patients who try this treatment say they are very satisfied with the results and 96 percent would recommend it to a friend)
- long-term, reversible birth control options – choices include IUDs and implantable devices that can stay in for 5-10 years and provide very effective birth control
- surgical options for hysterectomy – we offer minimally invasive laparoscopic hysterectomy and offer robotic (da Vinci) surgery as an option
- Essure, in office permanent sterilization – this effective method works with your body to create a natural barrier and can be performed in a doctor's office in less than an hour without general anesthesia
For help with infertility see Dr. Heshmati or Dr. Nicolov.
We can help. Your options include medication, surgery, and in vitro fertilization.