- We provide care utilizing best practices and evidenced based medicine to do what is right for our patients
- We utilize L&I best practices as a Center for Occupational Health and Education (COHE) site to promote employer and injured worker connectivity and to minimize lost work time when injuries do occur.
Injury Management Services
Best practice Delivery: As an L&I Center for Occupational Health and Education site (COHE), our providers follow L&I established best practices and utilize current COHE treatment guidelines.
Workplace Connectivity: As part of our treatment and rehabilitation efforts, our providers and Health Services Coordinator assist the patient to remain connected to their employer and workplace.
Coordinated Care: Different from many other occupational medical clinics, our occupational medicine department is part of multispecialty provider system. Regardless of which Everett Clinic site an injured worker is treated, our occupational medicine department is your single point of contact if additional information or communication is needed.
The occupational medicine staff and providers are available to provide care so our patients and your employees receive efficient, convenient coordinated service with other specialists, as needed. Our occupational medicine department providers can also follow the injured worker for the entirety of the claim.
Easy Access: To reduce time away from work and increase accessibility, our primary portal of injury care is through our Walk-In Clinic system. These eight sites are conveniently located throughout Snohomish County and they are open seven days a week. These experienced providers are also trained and knowledgeable regarding L&I best practices.
Our Occupational Medicine department services include:
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of occupational injuries or diseases
- Chemical exposure evaluation and treatment
- Impairment ratings using the WA state approved systems
- Electrodiagnostic testing (electromyography and nerve conduction studies)
- Joint Injections
Whether it’s urgent care through our eight Walk-In Clinics, injury management for follow-up care or specialty physician services, The Everett Clinic offers a full spectrum of care, unparalleled in our community. The Occupational Medicine team serves as the single point of contact for employers and third party insurers for L&I care provided anywhere within The Everett Clinic system.
Our experienced providers offer prompt appointment access and care. They realize the critical need for disability prevention and management and have the expertise to work closely with all members of the patient’s treatment team.