"I love working with kids. Kids are a lot of fun. They are also very optimistic, resilient and have great energy." - Dr. Vijay
Your Pediatrics Team for Infants to Adolescents
Excellent Coordinated Care
Your team includes board certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners. We care about children and put our patients first. Your team includes:
- Nurse practitioners who specialize in the care of children
- ADHD and Autism Clinic available at Harbour Pointe and Marysville
- Saturday pediatric care clinics staffed by pediatric providers
- A pediatric hospitalist from Seattle Children's at Providence in Everett to care for young patients in the hospital and work with your child’s primary care provider
Concerns about ADHD?
We can help evaluate behavior and provide referrals to our ADHD Clinic or a behavioral health specialists.
We're here for your child's:
- medical care (routine, acute and chronic conditions)
- school or sports physicals
See your child's regular provider for:
Asthma | allergies | burns | bruises | cold symptoms | diarrhea | earache | eye problems | fever | flu symptoms | fractures | fussiness | rashes | sinus problems | sore throat | sprains | stomachaches | urinary symptoms | vomiting
Tip for your visit
Be sure to ask your pediatrician about: depression or anxiety | medication management | behavior or school problems | autism concerns.
Saturday Pediatric Care Clinics
Our Marysville and Mill Creek Clinics offer 9 am-3 pm, Saturday appointments.
Lacerations should be evaluated at one of our Walk-In Clinics.
Check out our Parent's Guide
Find out more about children’s health including illnesses, nutrition, and growth and development.
Join the conversation with your local docs on parenting and family life
We can also help with pediatric specialty care
Your primary care provider can refer you to specialists.
We work with Clinic experts in:
- Behavioral Health (counseling, academic testing)
- Heart & Vascular (15 years and older)
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Hand Center & Therapy
- Integrative Medicine (for mind, body and spirit)
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine