"The aspect of surgery I enjoy most is delivering a positive outcome to a patient’s health issue, returning them to their normal routine." -- Dr. John Goodman
In addition to offering outpatient surgery at our two ambulatory surgery centers in Everett, The Everett Clinic also has a surgical team at Providence Everett Medical Center. Everett Clinic Dr. Bill Finley works as the Trauma Director at Providence Everett Medical Center and is Medical Director for the General Surgery team which provides 24/7 in-hospital coverage for patients with trauma, urgent and emergent surgical issues.
At Providence, our surgeons perform more than 3,000 surgeries per year. They are highly-trained specialists who love performing at the top of their field. Their goal is to get you back to doing what you love. They will help patients and their families understand their surgical options, choose their best treatments, and prepare for health and healing.
You may see Everett Clinic surgeons for:
- Breast surgery
- Cancer surgery (breast, stomach, colon, esophagus, rectum)
- Gallbladder surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery (cancer, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids)
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic surgery (hernia, gallbladder, intestines)
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Anti-reflux surgery
Everett Clinic surgeons are noted for particular expertise in abdominal surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and surgical oncology including breast surgery:
- abdominal surgery (specializing in hernia, colon surgeries)
- laparoscopic surgery (specializing in all minimally invasive procedures including gallbladder, hernia, reflux esophagitis, adrenal, colon and solid organ and biliary surgeries)
- surgical oncologists (with expertise in melanoma, liver/pancreas neoplasm and colon cancer. Dr. Steve Martinez is a breast and endocrine surgeon on our cancer care team trained in advanced and minimally-invasive techniques in breast surgery. Read a recent publication reviewed by Dr. Martinez: Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy.)