The Everett Clinic is pleased to support the vital work of local nonprofit organizations as we work together to advance the health of our community. We support charitable organizations that align with our mission and vision. Sponsorships are primarily for fundraising events and programs. Capital campaigns and grant requests should be sent to The Everett Clinic Foundation.
Due to the high number of requests, we have begun reviewing sponsorship requests quarterly. Our Corporate Philanthropy Committee will be reviewing all proposals on March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1. You will be notified by the 15th of the month in which your proposal was reviewed. Please plan ahead for requests as urgent requests may not be considered outside of the quarterly review period.
To request sponsorship, please fill out the sponsorship request form, attach your cover letter with a sponsor commitment form and send it to:
The Everett Clinic Marketing Department
3901 Hoyt Ave, Everett WA, 98201
Fax: 425-257-1442 or email: email@example.com
Questions? Please contact The Everett Clinic Marketing at 425-304-1140.
To Whom We Give
Support considerations will be given to the following:
- Non-profit health and/or human service organizations, or must demonstrate direct health-related or a quality of life benefit
- Organizations must provide services within the TEC service area, and national organization requests must be centered around location or regional events and must demonstrate local benefit
- Organizations with a TEC representative are active and/or on their Board will receive greater consideration
- Requests that fit within the annual budget
- Unless approved, annual and/or automatic contributions will not be granted
- Annual requests must be submitted each year
- Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations, individuals or individual endeavors, controversial products or services will not be considered.
- Periodically, the committee may consider donations to national or international disaster relief efforts as deemed appropriate and in keeping with set budgetary guidelines.