The Everett Clinic is owned and operated by its physicians. They are personally invested in providing the best possible patient experience and making the Clinic a leading choice for healthcare.
Physicians have the opportunity to become owners after practicing for two years. See list of current shareholders, right.
The Clinic is governed by an elected Board of Directors made up of practicing physicians. All major policy decisions are approved by the Board.
The Clinic's leadership consists of the following experienced, dedicated administrators and physicians who make lives better together through health and healing and work to achieve the Clinic's core values.
Board of Directors
- Dr. Harold Dash, President, cardiologist
- Dr. Shawn Slack, Vice President, rheumatologist
- Dr. Alka Atal-Barrio, Treasurer, pediatrician
- Dr. Laurent Nicolov, Secretary, obstetrician and gynecologist
- Dr. Steve Dahlberg, primary care provider, family medicine
- Dr. John Goodman, surgeon
- Dr. Autumn Moser, hospitalist
- Dr. Ethan Rosenberg, anesthesiologist
- Dr. Scott Schaaf, surgeon, orthopedics
Leadership and Administration
- Richard Cooper, CEO - Chief Executive Officer
- Albert W. Fisk, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Jeff Bissey, MD - Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Erica Peavy, MD - Executive Medical Director for Transformation
- Michael L. Rohrenbach, DO - Associate Medical Director: Physician Services, primary care provider, family medicine
- Kent Hu, MD - Associate Medical Director: Quality, hospitalist
- Steven Jacobson, MD - Associate Medical Director: Care Coordination, primary care provider, family medicine
- Alka Atal-Barrio, MD - Interim Associate Medical Director: Primary Care, pediatrician
- Michael Millie, MD - Associate Medical Director: Surgery
- Andrea Rodewald - Chief Financial Officer
- Dayna Eden - Chief Human Resource Officer
- Becky Hood - Chief Information Officer
- Chris Knapp - Chief Legal Officer