You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physical therapists to join our exceptional team.
Great opportunity for highly motivated ARNP to work in a supprotive, patient-centered and collaborative work environment. Full-time position, variable hours between 7 am - 7 pm, Mon - Fri. No weekends or call. Sees 13 - 18 patients per day.
Diagnoses patient needs and determines a plan of care, with emphasis on anticoagulation issues. Performs diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures as defined by scope of practice. Follows and assists in the development of ACC protocols, process and standard work. Assists with managing acute and chronic anticoagulation management issues. Assesses potential and actual hemorrhagic and thromboembolic events for patients. Assesses risk vs. benefits of anticoagulation therapy based on individual patient factors. Prescribes and administers medications, performs minor procedures and provides advice regarding their personal health.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing for ARNPs.
- Experience in ACC, cardiology, and/or internal medicine is preferred. Will consider new graduates with a nursing background in cardiology or hospital setting.
- Current Washington state license and DEA
- Current board certification
- AHA - BLS certification
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Who We Are:
- Nationally recognized, multi-specialty physician group, that started in 1924.
- Physician led group known for providing high-quality, patient focused healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care.
- Providing comprehensive, community-wide healthcare at locations throughout the greater Seattle area.
- 600 physicians and advanced clinical practitioners in more than 40 medical specialties.
- Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- Leading the transformation of the national healthcare system to assure quality, access and affordable care for all.
What We Believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality and cost.
What We Offer:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses up to $5,000
- $2500 CME per year plus 5 days of paid leave
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation bonuses
- Low provider turnover
- High patient satisfaction
Live the Good Life:
In the Everett community, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and just north of Seattle metro. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities and cultural breadth and diversity.
Who We Are:
With DaVita Medical Group, we’re aiming to be the leading independent medical group in America. DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, The Everett Clinic and DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you. If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!