Great opportunity for an audiologist to work in a patient-centered, collaborative and team-oriented work environment at our new office in Edmonds. This is a full-time position with variable hours between 7 am to 7 pm, Monday – Friday, four days per week.
- Masters, PhD or Au.D in Audiology from an accredited university training program
- Two or more years of experience preferred
- Current Washington state license in Audiology
- Current Washington State DEA
- Current Board certification
- AHA - BLS certification
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence of Audiology (CCC-A) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Love the Northwest? Why not love your career, too?
Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, inviting environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe Support Available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses up to $5,000
- Relocation bonuses
- $2500 CME per year plus 5 days of paid leave
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation bonuses
- Low provider turnover
- High patient satisfaction
Live the Good Life
In the Mill Creek community, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and just north of Seattle metro. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
The Everett Clinic: Part of DaVita, Inc.
DaVita manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.