You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time physician to work with our Heart & Vascular team. Our team currently consists of twelve doctors and three advanced clinical practitioners. Our collegial providers are looking for a team player to provide patient care at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett.
An invasive or non-invasive cardiologist is desired to provide hospital consultative services and interpretation of echocardiograms. Expertise in reading nuclear imaging and performing transesophageal echocardiography would be welcome.
Our cardiac hospitalist will work three call days per week, 7 am - 5 pm, one night call per week 5 - 7 pm, and one weekend per month.
The Puget Sound area boasts abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that’s comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, and great neighborhoods. Become a part of the thriving Everett Clinic physician team. You will experience:
- Integration with the Clinic’s multi-specialty system throughout Snohomish County
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix in a patient-focused environment
- Integrated Practice Unit: a collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management
- Above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package, including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match and more!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.