A vasectomy is a simple in-office surgical procedure that prevents a man from impregnating woman. It is a permanent form of birth control that blocks the tube (vas deferens) through which sperm pass. Having a vasectomy does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS.
At The Everett Clinic, we offer no-scalpel vasectomy with involves a small puncture wound opening that heals within approximately two days. There is minimal post op pain in majority of cases.
- Everett Campus: Dr. Robert Jacobson
- Harbour Pointe: Dr. Stephen Dahlberg
- Mill Creek: Dr. Brian Shull
- Marysville: Dr. Christopher Beard
- Lake Stevens: Dr. George Vasil
- Silverlake: Dr. James Kim, Dr. John Abaño (Madajet no needle available)
- Snohomish: Dr. Steven Jacobson
- Stanwood: Dr. Mark Colombo
- Urology – Founders: Dr. Christopher Hempel, Dr. Jeong Yoon