With more than 500 providers in over 40 specialties, Walk-In Clinics open seven days a weeks and Occupational Medicine providers at locations throughout Snohomish and King Counties, we’re well-equipped to provide the care your employees need.
All of our providers who treat injured workers receive ongoing training on occupational medicine best practices. We are committed to coordinated care and facilitated communication to help your employees return to work as safely as possible.
As a Center for Occupational Health and Education (COHE) since 2007, and a Surgical Best Practice test site since 2014, we have worked with the Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) to reduce disability and improve worker outcomes. Our Health Services Coordinators provide a variety of employer services:
- Resolving questions and clarifying communication with medical providers.
- Helping set appropriate return-to-work expectations with injured employees.
- Helping assess and design return-to-work opportunities.
- Getting employers access to L&I resources.
- Training medical providers on occupational medicine best practices.