You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a motivating, inviting environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
The Everett Clinic is seeking a board certified or board eligible physician for general otolaryngology with possible interest/expertise in laryngology. Our specialty-trained providers and staff team have the expertise to consult on ENT problems of all complexities in any age. We diagnose and treat diseases of the head and neck, and have both surgical and non-surgical practitioners ready to help. Our ENT team offers a comprehensive range of services for patients with ear, nose and throat problems and full spectrum ENT Surgery. Salary is commensurate with training and experience, at or above AMGA regional Standards.
Our team of more than 500 of the highest quality providers who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe support available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on and relocation bonuses
- Great benefit package
- Malpractice coverage
- Low physician turnover
- High patient satisfaction
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.