- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe support available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses up to $5,000
- $2,500 CME per year plus five days of paid leave
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation bonuses
- Low provider turnover
- High patient satisfaction
- Three or more years experience preferred. Will also consider new graduates with nursing background preferred.
- Current Washington State License and DEA
- Current board certification
- AHA - BLS certification
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.
Live the Good Life:
In the Shoreline community, you’ll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that’s comparable to few other places. It's all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods—just minutes north of Seattle. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!