You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? Join an exceptional organization and become a part of the thriving Everett Clinic Physician team.
The Everett Clinic is offering attractive opportunities to excellent primary care float pool physicians. Benefits of working in the float pool:
- Work-life balance: Choose when you work from a calendar of open shifts needing coverage for vacation, vacancies or leaves.
- Flexibility: Choose to work full or part-time.
- No patient panel: Less paper-work and long hours.
- Competitive salary and benefits: Competitive hourly rate and benefits prorated based on your FTE at .5 FTE and above.
- Great people: Work with other health care professionals committed to a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Job transfer: Start in the float pool and if interested, apply for open positions within the Clinic at the location you prefer.
- Provide coordinated care within a multi-disciplinary team: We have more than 600 of the highest quality specialty and primary care providers in more than 40 medical specialties
Who are we looking for?
Physicians with experience in primary care who are familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within family medicine/pediatrics. Comfortable working independently, and also within a group, contributing to the efforts of the entire team. Focused on providing high-quality care and placing patients as a priority. Builds positive work relationships and fosters a fun, positive work environment. Shows flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts at all Clinic locations. Must have excellent written and verbal communications, listening, and social skills.
- Current Washington state license
- Current Washington state DEA
- Current Board Certification
- AHA-BLS certification
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Nationally recognized, multi-specialty physician group, that started in 1924.
- Physician led group known for providing high-quality, patient focused healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care.
- Providing comprehensive, community-wide healthcare at locations throughout the greater Seattle area.
- 600 physicians and advanced clinical practitioners in more than 40 medical specialties.
- Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- Leading the transformation of the national healthcare system to assure quality, access and affordable care for all.
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality and cost.
What we offer:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe support available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation bonuses
- Low physician turnover
- High patient satisfaction
Live the Good Life:
In the Everett community, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and just north of Seattle metro. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!