You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
Bring your physician practice to The Everett Clinic. The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful area of Washington State. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
The hospital team physician is responsible for staffing the 24x7 hospital team and providing excellent care to patients. Requirements:
- A degree in medicine from an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of residency/fellowship at an accredited program
- Board certified or board eligible, must be certified within four years of residency completion
- Medical License to practice in the state of Washington required
With our team, you will experience:
- Coordinated care across multiple disciplines
- Flexible shifts: On-7-Off model
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient focused environment
- Integrated practice unit: a collaborative care model facilitating disease management
- Median income: $253,000
We offer above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K with match and more!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.