It is normal for children to experience challenges. However, normal problems can develop into ongoing struggles that affect all aspects of your child's life. We offer short-term counseling to provide relief from the problems your child may be experiencing. Or if clinically necessary, your child may benefit from therapies associated with longer-term care.
When to Call
Signs that may signal your child needs professional support:
- Avoiding school
- Getting into trouble at school
- Disorganized or chronically performing poorly at school
- Experiencing teasing or bullying
- Trouble making or keeping friends
- Overly angry
- Challenging your rules or ignoring your requests
- Irritable or withdrawn from family and friends
Parents are welcome to participate with their children in treatment sessions.