Our Dermatology team is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality care for disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. We offer a broad range of expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. With offices in Everett, Shoreline and Smokey Point (Marysville), our board-certified dermatologists are conveniently located to serve your skin care needs.
Treating Disorders of the Skin
Disorders of the skin include skin cancers, which are currently estimated to affect approximately one in five Americans at some point in their lives. While some skin cancers can be removed fairly easily, others can be life-threatening and require more extensive treatment. We offer full body skin checks for skin cancer screening, as well as specialized services for removal of skin cancers including Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
We treat benign skin lesions such as warts and inflammatory skin disorders such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. We also offer cosmetic services (Botox and Fillers) aimed at improving age-related skin changes such as wrinkling and pigmentation changes. Laser skin procedures are performed in our Mohs or Smokey Point ENT departments.
Services that we offer include the following:
- Acne therapy, eczema and psoriasis treatment
- Comprehensive patch testing for diagnosing contact dermatitis
- Cosmetic dermatology including botulinum toxin (Botox) and fillers (Juvederm, Restylane)
- Full body skin exams for skin cancer screening
- In-office surgical procedures for removal of skin cancers and benign skin lesions
- Mole evaluation, biopsy, and removal
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Photodynamic therapy
- Wart treatment