Hearing Aid Center
Better hearing is not a commodity, it’s a service. At our Center, along with your hearing aids you’ll receive the service that ensures better hearing – proper fitting, programming, technical support, follow-up care and the needed adjustments over time.
With advances in hearing aid technology more people are able to hear better than ever before. Modern, up-to-date hearing aids can help people hear better without all the background sound. Hearing aids may not provide perfect hearing, but the difference they can make is amazing!
Adjust and Maintain Your Optimum Hearing Over Time
Get unlimited follow-up visits with purchase of a hearing aid:
- Complete hearing tests
- Wide range of hearing aid styles, prices and payment plans
- Trial period with hearing aids
- Lifetime cleaning and reprogramming of hearing aids
- Hearing aid maintenance, repair and supplies
- Professional pressure-free environment
- Advanced technology
Enjoy Life at Your Own Volume
Wi-Fi hearing aids provide:
- Sound clarity even in noisy situations – without buzzing or whistling
- Adjustments to reduce noise but focus on speech
- A way to wirelessly stream stereo sound from your TV, radio or computer, right to your ear. This allows both you and those around you to listen at a comfortable volume.
- A remote microphone, which allows another person to directly communicate to you through your hearing aid
Call the Hearing Aid Center at 425-339-5401 or see your primary care physician for a referral.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Tinnitus Association
- Healthy Hearing
- Hearing Loss Association of America
- Hearing Loss Association of Washington
- Hearing Aid: Oticon
- Hearing Aid: Phonak
- Hearing Aid: ReSound
- Hearing Aid: Starkey
- Hearing Aid: Unitron
- Hearing Aid: Widex
- Hearing Aid Center Self Pay Pricing