When you need to see an Orthopedic provider for your Sports Medicine injury, you are in expert hands. Our Orthopedic team is devoted to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases of your body's musculoskeletal system.
Most orthopedic injuries can be successfully treated without surgery. Our orthopedic surgeons will create a personalized rehabilitation plan for you that may include physical therapy, various treatment techniques and most importantly, a plan to return to you to your desired level of activity.
If nonsurgical treatments don’t relieve your symptoms, surgery may be the best next step. The goal is to get your back to the level of activity you want. Our sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience in performing minimally-invasive procedures using the latest techniques to help you return to return to the playing field.
Some of the ways they can help you include:
- Traumatic and overuse injuries (such as carpal tunnel, Tommy John)
- Stress fractures and operative fracture care
- Arthritis care and joint replacement
Commonly performed procedures include:
- Shoulder: arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, labral repair, instability reconstruction, decompression
- Elbow: "Tommy John" procedure, "tennis elbow" procedure
- Knee: arthroscopy, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, meniscal repair