In addition to offering outpatient surgery at our two ambulatory surgery centers in Everett, The Everett Clinic also has a surgical team at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. Dr. Bill Finley of The Everett Clinic works as the Trauma Director at Providence and is Medical Director for the surgery team which provides 24/7 in-hospital coverage for patients with trauma, urgent and emergent surgical issues.
At Providence, our surgeons perform more than 3,000 surgeries per year. They are highly-trained specialists who love performing at the top of their field using advanced technology. Their goal is to get you back to doing what you love. They will help patients and their families understand their surgical options, choose their best treatments, and prepare for health and healing.
See Everett Clinic surgeons for:
- Breast surgery
- Cancer surgery (breast, stomach, colon, esophagus, rectum)
- Gallbladder surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery (cancer, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids)
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic surgery (hernia, gallbladder, intestines)
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Anti-reflux surgery
Our surgeons are noted for expertise in:
- Abdominal surgery (specializing in hernia, colon surgeries)
- Laparoscopic surgery (specializing in minimally invasive procedures including gallbladder, hernia, reflux esophagitis, adrenal, colon and solid organ and biliary surgeries)
- Surgical oncologists (with expertise in melanoma, liver/pancreas neoplasm and colon cancer)