Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Meet Everett Clinic providers in Occupational Medicine, Orthopedics and Physical Therapy in our newest "Meet your provider" videos:
- Physical therapist Annie Balok, DPT, joined our Clinic in 2012 and earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of Washington.
“I became a physical therapist because I have had injuries in the past and got introduced to it at a young age.”
- Occupational Medicine doctor Daniel Gonzalez-Dilan, MD, joined our Clinic in 2014. He's board certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine, was an officer in the Navy, earned his medical degree at the University of Washington and also speaks Spanish.
“I enjoy getting the injured worker back to work…a great day is when I can see the patient, follow up, make the appropriate referrals and have an employee say, ‘Thank you.’"
- Occupational Medicine doctor Yomi Adekeye, MD, joined our Clinic in 2014. She grew up in Nigeria, studied in England and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
“I’m from a family of doctors. My dad is a doctor. I have three other siblings that are doctors. My mom is a nurse.”
- Orthopedic physician assistant Kendra Blosser, PA-C, joined our Clinic in 2014. She played softball in college, tore her ACL, and has an interest in sports medicine.
“With orthopedic conditions, I see you in the Clinic and I can help you that day…that’s really gratifying.”
- Orthopedic physician assistant Tyler Wipf, PA-C, joined our Clinic in 2014. He served as a hospital corpsman in the Marine Corps.
“I’ve always known, since I was a little kid, that I was interested in healthcare and helping other people.”