The Everett Clinic does have some resources you can use to learn about health and wellness and connect with some of the 500 providers in 40 medical specialties at your Clinic. That’s a lot of medical expertise in your community available to you.
Use these free resources from your local health experts:
- Take a Community Class – Register online at everettclinic.com/classes. Your providers lead classes on topics such as healthy eating, skin care and couples communication and from newborn basics to end-of-life care. Many classes are free.
- Watch KING5 News with Dr. Swanson – Pediatrician Dr. Wendy Sue Swanson takes your questions online and then answers them on the 4 pm news. See her past shows on health topics for parents at king5.com/local/healthlink, too.
- Read and Comment on Family Talk – FamilyTalkBlog.com. Psychologist Dr. Paul Schoenfeld leads conversations about healthy families, shares personal stories and responds to your comments. Join our Family Talk!
- Turn to Your Health Channel – YouTube.com/TheEverettClinic. Your Clinic providers answer patients’ frequently asked questions and share health and wellness tips in short videos. Learn about a variety of medical conditions and treatment options.
- Meet Your Local Docs – everettclinic.com. Most of our providers have recorded biographies so you can get to know them a bit before that first office visit.