The Everett Clinic is listed as one of the 35 national members of CAPG, the leading US professional association for physician organizations practicing capitated, coodinated care. The organization now represents more than 210 physican prganization in 40 states, Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico.
The organization is poised for a strong and dynamic future in its core objectives of advocacy, education, and leadership in implementing and expanding risk-based coordinated care.
CAPG Washington Members:
- Catholic Health Initiatives (AR, CO, IA, KY, NE, ND, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA)
- The Everett Clinic (WA)
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. (CA, FL, IL, MI, NM, OH, SC, TX, UT, WA, WI, PR)
- Northwest Permanente (WA, OR)
- Northwest Physicians Network of Washington, LLC (WA)
- Physicians of Southwest Washington (WA)
- Providence Health & Services (AK, CA, MT, OR, WA)
- Swedish Medical Group (WA)
- The Vancouver Clinic, Inc. PS (WA)
CAPG is the nation’s largest trade association representing physician organizations delivering capitated, clinically integrated health services. CAPG’s member groups employ and/or contract with physicians who in turn provide healthcare services to millions of patients. CAPG members are committed to providing high quality, affordable healthcare.