Friday, June 3, 2016
Learn from new Everett Clinic Providers in Pediatrics, Women's Health, Physical Therapy and Family Medicine.
- Get motivated to get moving! Michelle Branch, DPT, a doctor of physical therapy helps you find motivation about exercise and fitness.
- Why is this subject so taboo? Lise Martin, ARNP, discusses how painful intercourse is more popular than you might think.
- Work is important. Family Medicine Dr. Luis Enriquez explains the steps necessary when you are sick or injured so that you can get back to work.
- What's behind the fever? Pediatrician, Dr. Mark Gettleman discusses kids, fevers and when to worry (or not) about your child.
- Once a C-Section, always a C-section? Dr. Meghan McSorley explains how a vaginal birth may actually be a safer option for some mothers.
- Screen for your health. Dr. Subathra Selvaraj explains how and why screening guidelines were established and can vary.