You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a motivating, inviting environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
The Everett Clinic is seeking a board certified physician with specific training and education in the management of chronic pain who will:
- Maintain knowledge and expertise regarding the best practices in diagnosis and management of chronic pain.
- Work as a collegial member of a multidisciplinary team to support effective outcomes for the patient.
- Provide or identify and refer for comprehensive intake assessment to identify potentially treatable non-cancer pain and make recommendations in order to reduce pain, restore function and limit opioid addiction.
- Consult with primary and specialty care in order to formulate treatment plans, engage patients in behavioral health interventions, reactivate patients and improve overall well-being.
- Effectively work within the TEC interdisciplinary framework to coordinate and align with organizational approach to managing chronic pain.
- Participate in interdisciplinary conferences to review at-risk patients, formulate or adjust treatment plans and provide mentorship and training to other members of the healthcare team.
- Interact closely with providers, including physicians, PAs and ARNPs, psychologists and physical therapists in the design of the pain care plan to achieve optimization of rational and cost-effective pain management.
- Degree in medicine from an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of residency/fellowship at an accredited program
- Board certified or board eligible (certified within 4 years of residency completion)
- Medical License or ability to obtain Washington State license
Our team of more than 500 of the highest quality providers who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe support available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses up to $30k
- Relocation bonuses
- Malpractice coverage
- Base salary plus RVU bonuses
- Low physician turnover
- High patient satisfaction
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.