You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physicians to join our exceptional team.
The Everett Clinic is looking for a doctor for our Palliative Care team at the hospital. The ideal candidate has a strong medicine background (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) and the ability to work some hospitalist shifts.
The Puget Sound area boasts abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that’s comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air and great neighborhoods. Become a part of the thriving Everett Clinic physician team. The Everett Clinic is offering attractive opportunities to excellent providers. You will experience:
- Integration with the Clinic’s multi-specialty system throughout Snohomish County
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix in a patient-focused environment
- Integrated Practice Unit: a collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management
- Above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package, including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match and more!
Seeking a BC/BE full time physician to help with a growing inpatient service at a vibrant 500 bed community, safety-net hospital in Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle. The hospital has a strong chaplain staff, supportive pharmacists, as well as non-dedicated social work help.
The team is composed of four physicians and a nurse practitioner. The outpatient clinic serves the Oncology group, but stands separately. The inpatient team is a part of the 50+ hospitalist group and so enjoys a hospitalist schedule of 14-17 shifts a month, with no nights or call while on the palliative care service.
Palliative Care is well supported and has strong relationships with the ICU, ER, specialists and hospice. The strongest applicant would have a deep knowledge of pain and symptom management, in addition to excellent communication and narrative medicine skills to provided subspecialty level palliative care and consultation.
This community hospital has deep ties to the University of Washington and a long tradition of teaching medical students. The palliative care team will be the site for rotating students to take an elective in primary care consults. There are also opportunities to teach third year Internal Medicine clerks if teaching is a passion.
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.