You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
The Everett Clinic is looking for a great Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our Personalized Care Team at our Everett and Marysville, WA, locations.
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
Our Personalized Care Team works with embedded behavioral health, social work and health coaches, providing care to our most complex patients. You will see 10-14 patients a day, in our Everett or Marysville clinics with the goal of reducing ER visits and hospitalizations. You will enjoy being part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team developing a cutting edge comprehensive care program for our most vulnerable patients. At The Everett Clinic you will experience:
- 28-hour patient contact work week (.8 FTE)
- Weekly team meetings to discuss patient care and program operational issues
- Family Medicine physicians share call with primary care department, about two days per month
- Internal Medicine physicians share call with primary care department, typically involving one week of phone call coverage every four months
- Flexible scheduling
- Epic EMR
- Integration with the Clinic’s primary care and specialty system throughout Snohomish County
We offer above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match and more!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.