You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physical therapists to join our exceptional team.
Outstanding opportunity for highly motivated Physical Therapists to provide patient-focused, coordinated care with an exciting and variable patient care mix. Join a team of 18 PTs in a supportive, collaborative and team-oriented work environment.
Plans and administers treatments prescribed by a physician to patients with physical disabilities resulting from injury, disease or surgery. Uses a variety of techniques such as heat, electricity, water, massage and exercise.
Full-time positions, four days per week with scheduled hours between 7 am to 7 pm, Monday – Saturday. Option to work every Saturday or rotating Saturdays every 2 - 3 weeks.
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Who We Are:
- Nationally recognized, multi-specialty physician group, that started in 1924.
- Physician led group known for providing high-quality, patient focused healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care.
- Providing comprehensive, community-wide healthcare at locations throughout the greater Seattle area.
- 600 physicians and advanced clinical practitioners in more than 40 medical specialties.
- Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- Leading the transformation of the national healthcare system to assure quality, access and affordable care for all.
What We Believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality and cost.
What We Offer:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- $2500 CME per year plus 5 days of paid leave
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation bonuses
- Low provider turnover
- High patient satisfaction
Live the Good Life:
In the Everett community, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and just north of Seattle metro. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities and cultural breadth and diversity.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, convenient care for our patients, this is the place!