You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physicians to join our exceptional team.
- Coordinated care across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient focused environment
- Integrated practice unit: a collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management
- Scheduled OB/GYN visits 2-4 days per week as determined by CPM according to schedule
- Ability to see 20-30 patients per clinical day
- Prescribes prenatal and postnatal care, performs deliveries in maternity cases, and treats diseases and injuries of female reproductive system
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews
- Examines patients and determines whether imaging examinations and clinical laboratory tests are required, then interprets test results and evaluates examination findings
- Directs nurses in procedures for preoperative and postoperative care such as administering sedatives, prescribing diets, and preparing operative area of patients
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.