You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Psychiatrists to join our exceptional team.
Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, inviting environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
Our team of more than 500 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Malpractice Coverage
- Base salary
- High patient satisfaction
Live the Good Life
In the Everett community, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and just north of Seattle metro. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere—downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and close to the water! You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity. If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
- A degree in medicine from an accredited school
- At least 2-4 years of practical experience
- WA State medical license
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.