You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physicians to join our exceptional team.
The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time pulmonologist also boarded in sleep medicine to join our exceptional team. This practice will alternate between our Everett and North Seattle (Shoreline). Interest and training in interventional bronchoscopy procedures (such as nav bronch and EBUS). Interest and expertise in diagnosing/treating a full range of sleep disorders (not just OSAS). Expertise and interest in managing pulmonary hypertension a plus, but not required. We offer ideal work-life balance! There is no critical care component. Hospital call (approximately 1 week in 8) is pulmonary consultative call only, requiring evaluation/management and sometimes procedures (bronchoscopy). Providence Everett radiologists perform thoracentesis for us under ultrasound guidance.
Build and maintain a high quality, highly productive pulmonary/sleep medicine practice while working in a collegial/collaborative environment. Team work is essential, being willing and able to cover each other’s patients. A typical day includes a busy office-based practice, seeing consults in 30-40 minutes and follow-up patients in 20 minutes. Collaborate with colleagues on challenging/interesting cases. During hospital-call weeks, office hours are scheduled to allow time for hospital consults and procedures. Perform bronchoscopies when indicated. Read sleep studies, pulmonary function studies and spirometry. Answer telephone encounters (on EPIC) from nurse triage and colleagues from other departments.
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice with 600 Providers located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
Working with our team of physicians and advanced clinical care providers you will experience:
- Coordinated care across multiple disciplines
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient focused environment
- Integrated practice unit: a collaborative care model facilitating disease management
- Above market compensation and benefit package
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.