At The Everett Clinic, we understand that learning about Medicare options can be overwhelming. That's why our Medicare Advocates are here to help when you need them, call 425-258-3901 and they'll be happy to assist you with your questions.
Things to consider when choosing a Medicare health plan include:
- Can I continue seeing my Everett Clinic Primary Care Physician on the health plan I am considering?
- Are my prescriptions covered by this plan?
- Is my pharmacy in this plan’s network?
- Am I able to get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
To compare your current Medicare or Medicare Advantage health plan to the health plans we currently accept, please visit www.medicare.gov and select "Find Health & Drug Plans" to begin your search.
Additional information about Medicare options, including what is covered under Medicare Parts A and B, may be found at the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner website or call 1-800-562-6900 or the local SHIBA at 425-290-1276.
Annual Medicare Visit
Medicare covers a “welcome to Medicare” preventive visit, as well as a yearly “wellness” visit. Learn more about an Annual Comprehensive Visit for our patients with Medicare or Medicare Advantage.