At The Everett Clinic, we understand that learning about Medicare options can be overwhelming. That's why our Medicare Advocates are here to help when you need them, call 425-258-3901 and they'll be happy to assist you with your questions.
Things to consider when choosing a Medicare health plan include:
- Can I continue seeing my Everett Clinic Primary Care Physician on the health plan I am considering?
- Are my prescriptions covered by this plan?
- Is my pharmacy in this plan’s network?
- Am I able to get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
Additional information about Medicare options, including what is covered under Medicare Parts A and B, may be found at the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner or call 1-800-562-6900 or the local SHIBA at 425-290-1276.
Annual Medicare Visit
Medicare covers a “welcome to Medicare” preventive visit, as well as a yearly “wellness” visit. Learn more about an Annual Comprehensive Visit for our patients with Medicare or Medicare Advantage.