The Everett Clinic strongly encourages our Medicare patients to choose a Medicare Advantage plan accepted by the Clinic. Currently, more than 20,000 Everett Clinic Medicare patients are enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans.
How do you benefit from a Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare Advantage plans must, at a minimum, provide the same benefits as Original Medicare.
- Many Medicare Advantage plans include additional services and benefits not provided by other Medicare programs (i.e. vision, dental).
- The Medicare Advantage plans we contract with encourage disease prevention and chronic care management which significantly improve quality of care and reduce overall healthcare costs.
Plans for 2015
The Everett Clinic is contracted with the following six (6) Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Group Health Cooperative HMO , 1-800-446-8882
- Humana HMO, 1-877-713-6178
- Premera Blue Cross HMO and HMO POS, 1-888-868-7767
- Regence HMO and PPO, 1-888-734-3623
- UnitedHealthcare ® Medicare Complete HMO, 1-800-547-5514
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete HMO, 1-888-834-3721
For questions specific to The Everett Clinic and Medicare Advantage, contact the Medicare Advocate Line at 425-258-3901. You may also register for an Everett Clinic information session.
What is Medicare Advantage?
The Everett Clinic does not accept Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service (PFFS) plans. Medicare Advantage plans cover everything Original Medicare covers and generally offers extra benefits. Prescription drug (Part D) coverage is also included with most Medicare Advantage plans, providing convenience of one bundled product. Several plans choose to offer coverage above and beyond what Medicare requires in order to provide patients with access to wellness and preventive care needs. Some even include routine vision, hearing and dental coverage which Original Medicare generally does not cover. Also, with Medicare Advantage, you will not need Medigap (Supplemental) coverage.
Medicare Private Fee For Service Plans
The Everett Clinic does not accept Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service (PFFS) plans.