We believe the best way to be healthy is to stay healthy. That is why we encourage our Medicare patients to choose a Medicare Advantage plan. Medicare Advantage plans help you and your provider work together to get you healthy and to keep you healthy in the long run. More than 26,000 Everett Clinic patients are benefitting from Medicare Advantage plans, and you can too.
How do you benefit from a Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare Advantage plans must, at a minimum, provide the same benefits as Original Medicare.
- Many Medicare Advantage plans include additional services and benefits not provided by other Medicare programs (i.e. vision, dental, gym memberships).
- The Medicare Advantage plans we contract with encourage disease prevention and chronic care management which significantly improve quality of care and reduce overall healthcare costs.
Plans for 2016
The Clinic is contracted with six Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Group Health Cooperative HMO, 1-800-446-8882
- Humana Gold Plus® HMO, 1-800-781-4203
- Premera Blue Cross HMO and HMO POS, 1-888-868-7767
- Regence HMO and PPO, 1-844-734-3623
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Complete HMO, 1-800-547-5514
- UnitedHealthcare® Dual Complete™ (HMO SNP), 1-888-834-3721
This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov
Please note, some plans are not available in all local counties:
What is Medicare Advantage?
Medicare Advantage plans cover everything Original Medicare covers and generally offers extra benefits. Prescription drug (Part D) coverage is also included with most Medicare Advantage plans, providing convenience of one bundled product. Several plans choose to offer coverage above and beyond what Medicare requires in order to provide patients with access to wellness and preventive care needs. Some even include routine vision, hearing and dental coverage which Original Medicare generally does not cover. Also, with Medicare Advantage, you will not need Medigap (Supplemental) coverage.
Medicare Private Fee For Service Plans
The Everett Clinic does not accept Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service (PFFS) plans.