Learning about Medicare options can be overwhelming. We would like to help you make an informed choice, one that makes the most sense for you and your health. The Everett Clinic Medicare Advocates can help answer your questions, or direct you to the right resource. You can call them at 425-258-3901. And, be sure to attend our free informational sessions for a comprehensive look at what Medicare and Medicare Advantage offer.
Things to consider when choosing a Medicare health plan include:
- Can I continue seeing my Everett Clinic Primary Care Physician on the health plan I am considering?
- Are my prescriptions covered by this plan?
- Is my pharmacy in this plan’s network?
- Am I able to get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
Additional information about Medicare options, including what is covered under Medicare Parts A and B, may be found at the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner or call 1-800-562-6900 or the local SHIBA at 425-290-1276.
Annual Medicare Visit
Medicare covers a “welcome to Medicare” preventive visit, as well as a yearly “wellness” visit. Learn more about an Annual Comprehensive Visit for our patients with Medicare or Medicare Advantage.